Recently, I successfully completed the Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Master of Science in Instructional Technology program. Since my aim is to eventually become a professor and conduct research at a university, I subsequently started pursuing a Learning Sciences and Technology PhD in the Teaching, Learning, and Technology program through the College of Education at Lehigh University.
The objectives for my “Learning Sciences and Technology” blog include creating a universally accessible, perpetual beta, web-based site, where I can:
1. Compile, organize, and share relevant resources, such as links to notable blogs and journals
2. Obtain input from interested others
3. Post reflections, which convey my:
b. Analysis of readings/class*
discussions for these topics:
1. McLuhan’s Wake
2. How Experts/Novices Differ
3. Learning and Transfer
4. How Children Learn
5. Mind and Brain
6. Design of Learning Environments
7. Effective Teaching.
8. Teacher Learning.
9. Technology to Support Learning.
10. Science of Learning: Future
*LST401 - Overview of LS&T (Dr. Bishop, Fall 2008)